Digital marketing is no longer a luxury.
In this COVID-19 era, it is necessary for business survival.
Ezigbo Nnamdi and Chiemezue Nnamdi, members of D.I.S.S Alumni, Class of 2016, and founders of My Twin Is Me Enterprise, explain 5 easy steps of digital marketing in a new video.
You can read a transcript of the video below.
Hello everyone, this is My Twin Is Me Enterprise and we offer (modelling services), as well as graphic design.
I hope you all know that brand and product modelling is a form of digital marketing.
Digital marketing is just a way to entice your clients to patronize (your products and services) using social media platforms.
Today, we will be telling you about 5 easy steps in digital marketing.
- You can create content about your goods and services (with) comedy skits.
- You can also use models, (especially) for those of you that are into hair and makeup services.
- You can make videos to educate your clients. For example, if you’re a cook, you can teach your clients how to make a buffet.
- Partner with someone who offers similar products and services. For example, if you’re a fashion designer, you can partner with someone that (sells) shoes online. You guys can come to an agreement that you (will) tag, comment and refer each other on various social media platforms.
Use Multiple Social Media
- Don’t restrict yourself to one social media platform, like Instagram. You can use other platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and Twitter. You can even create your own website, so that you can get a wider clientele base.
- Advertising is not posting one thousand pairs of shoes on WhatsApp. You can pay for adverts on TV, radio or a talk show.
- You can pay influencers–popular people on social media–to use or publicize your product. You can also pay models, like us, to model with your products and post (the pictures) across social media to reach a wide audience.
My Twin Is Me can help you with digital marketing and the design of your posters, flyers, billboards, birthday cards, complimentary cards, ebook covers and company logos.
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/my_twin_is_me